Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Book and website suggestion

 I ran onto an interesting and helpful website a few weeks ago: Your Other Brothers. It is run by a handful of guys who struggle with same-sex attractions. They have posted some interesting and helpful articles, and you can have them sent to your email.

  One of the guys who writes for the website, Kevin Frye, has written a book titled "Thy Will Be Done:  Sexual Orientation in the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth". Unfortunately, it is available only as an e-book on Smashwords..... and I am not an e-book fan......... but I spend the $7.99 for the e-book and read  through it pretty quickly. The author addresses some issues I had never considered and takes an approach most authors on this subject do not take. I highly recommend it.

No comments: