Monday, May 6, 2013

Open to suggestions or guest blog posts

Even though God and I are at odds right now, I would like this blog to become more helpful to those who struggle with same-sex attractions, and informative to those who do not. So I am going to throw this out there:

1) If you run across a good article/blog post, or any content that would be encouraging and helpful that I could put here, feel free to let me know.

2) If you would like to write a blog post about whatever: your struggle, your victory, something encouraging to people who struggle with same-sex attractions, let me know. Just keep it clean, and no graphic content.

3) If you have any kind suggestions to improve my blog, let me know.

Contact me via the comments. If you leave contact information, I will not publish your comment and if you wish to remain anonymous, I will honor that.

No comments: